It was my senior year of high school at Trinity Christian High School. I was required to write a 20-30 page senior thesis throughout the year in order to graduate, and that thesis was required to outline 3 things: my personal religious beliefs, a defense/argument for a particular issue, and (most importantly) how my worldview…
Author Archive | rfreeland
- Reality TV Inventor Loses Big to ‘Buy American’ Fallacy February 12, 2012
- Unlearning Economics January 17, 2012
- MIT Economist, Former IMF Chief Engages Ron Paul on Banking and Makes an Interventionist Mistake January 9, 2012
- The Monopoly Bogeyman December 30, 2011
- How My Naïve Perception of the Economics Profession Eventually Changed May 19, 2012
- Tenets of Economic Faith March 13, 2013
- Economics as Religion: The Paradox of Self-Interest March 11, 2013
- Waging War on Work February 11, 2013
- The Dark Side of Monetary Inflation January 10, 2013
- In Praise of Speculators December 5, 2012
- Chris A: With due respect Nicholas, I think is has zero int...
- Nicholas Freiling: Chris, What effect do you think economic inter-...
- Chris A: Dear Moderator - editied for spelling, typos, &...
- Chris A: I read Hnery Hazlitt's 'Economics in One Lesson...
- David: Doesn't the Fed increase the money supply by purc...
Follow @HansEcon on Twitter
antitrust austerity Austrian Austrian Economics banks Barack Obama business cycle Buy American consumption debt deficit spending division of labor economics entrepreneur entrepreneurship Fed Federal Reserve firm government Great Depression Herbener Huffington Post human action inflation Keynesian Krugman Macroeconomics Matt Yglesias microeconomics minimum wage money monopoly Nicolai Foss Obama Organizing Entrepreneurial Judgment Peter Klein prices Ron Paul Rothbard Simon Johnson Slate South Park economics The Atlantic Think Progress unemployment